1) Retailer is permitted to market for sale or sell the products through websites owned or operated by Retailer, provided however, that such websites identify Retailer’s full legal name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. Retailer must notify Anirva in writing of any owned and operated websites operating under a different business name than Retailer’s legal name.
2) Retailer shall not sell the Products on or through any other website(s), including any third-party marketplace website such as, but not limited to, Amazon, eBay, Jet, Rakuten, or Walmart Marketplace, without the prior written consent of Anirva.
3) Unless separately authorized by Anirva, Retailer shall not hold inventory of the Products at any third-party fulfillment center nor use any third-party fulfillment service, such as Amazon Fulfillment Services, to fulfill any orders for the Products.
4) Anirva reserves the right to limit sales of its Products, including online. Anirva reserves the right to terminate, at any time and in its sole discretion, its approval for Retailer to market and sell Products online, and you must cease all such marketing and sales immediately upon receiving notice of such termination.
5) Retailer must have an advertised price displayed for each Anirva product marketed for sale online. If Retailer chooses to offer pricing that is only visible by “adding to cart/seeing price in cart,” such pricing must be in addition to, and not in lieu of, a displayed advertised price that is visible on the product page.
6) Nothing in this paragraph is intended to or shall modify the prohibition on marketing for sale, selling, invoicing, promoting, or shipping Products outside of the United States of America or its territories without Anirva’s prior written consent.
7) Accounts are evaluated and may be classified as “Store Front with Online Sales” at the discretion of Anirva.